Web Presence Overview
If you have a small business and don’t have a website, you are only reaching a small percentage of potential customers and giving your competitors a crucial edge.
A website is a necessary marketing tool, not a luxury. It is as important as your company’s name and the product or service that you market.
Your website is an integral part of your company’s branding. This is where your company name, logo, tagline and mission statement are on display and should tell a united story.
Make sure you are comfortable with these branding elements before you hire someone to your site. We will give you a lot of free information regarding all aspects of your website. This information includes answers to the following questions and more:
- How do I choose a domain name (URL)?
- Where do I buy a domain name and hosting?
- Who should put together my website?
- What is the difference between a web designer, a web developer and a webmaster?
- Where and how do I find the right person to design my website?
- What should I look for in a web designer or a web developer?
- How much money does it cost for a website?
- What areas should be covered on my website?
- How do people react to and perceive certain colors for web design?
- How large of a website do I need for it to be effective?
- What is the demographic of the people that I want to attract to my site?
- What do I need to do to get people to view my website?
- How do I hold the web designer accountable?
- Do I need search engine optimization (SEO) for my website?
- Who should have control of my website once it is up and running?
- How often should I update my website?
This is only a partial list of questions regarding your website. For best results, seek answers to them before website construction begins.
We can help you develop a complete web strategy. It may seem daunting, but you will be amazed at how simple and inexpensive this crucial element of your company can be. Please contact us for more information.
Read more web presence articles here.